Christmas Card Wording Ideas
The weeks prior to Christmas are the busiest time of the year for our postal workers. Why? Christmas cards. Whether or not people remember to send birthday or anniversary cards, they send out Christmas cards in bulk! Not only can you expect cards from your family and friends, you can count on getting one from your insurance agent, landscaper, nail technician and exterminator. Creating an appropriate Christmas card can seem like a daunting task. And it can be. Christmas cards can be as simple as your signature with one or two lines of sentiments, or they can be much more complex. It’s not uncommon to send a Christmas card with a pre-printed message and also a handwritten message to include a more personal touch. If you are not a fan of flowery, traditional or sentimental wording, a family photo Christmas card might be your best option. By including a family photo or a funny photo of your pet in reindeer antlers, then all that is needed is a simple, “Merry Christmas” or “Season’s Greetings” from your family. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words. A photo Christmas card, however, is a personal choice depending on how close you are to the recipient – and it depends on your photography and photo editing skills. It is important to decide which direction the theme of your Christmas cards should take. Do you want a traditional card emphasizing the meaning of Christmas, a religious themed card, neutral holiday or a seasonal card? Most businesses opt for a neutral or seasonal card. This makes it easy to send cards out to clients and vendors without risking possibly offending anyone’s religious beliefs. If you're at a loss for words when it comes to this year's Christmas cards, you can get inspiration from the following Christmas card wording ideas.
Religious/meaning Christmas card wording ideas
- May the true meaning of this season remind you of Him who is worthy of all our praise.
- May you be granted the glory of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of His love at Christmas time and forever.
- May your home be filled with the love and meaning of Christmas.
Neutral holiday Christmas card wording ideas
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a New Year of peace and happiness.
- May the holidays bring you and your family pleasant memories to build on, and more happiness in the coming New Year.
- May your holiday season be filled with love, peace, joy and contentment for you and your family.
- May you take the time to enjoy the simple pleasures of this holiday season.
Seasonal Christmas card wording ideas
- May the beauty of the season continue with you into the coming New Year.
- Heartfelt Greetings and bountiful blessings from our family to yours.
- Wishing you and your family love and contentment during this season and into the coming New Year.