Payment and Billing
Questions & Answers
- What payment methods does PsPrint accept?
- When am I charged for my order?
- How do purchase orders work?
- Can I pay for my order with a check debit card?
- Can I pay for someone else's order using my check debit or credit card?
- Why does the billing address have to match with my address on file at the credit card company?
- What payment information is needed?
| Q | What payment methods does PsPrint accept?
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit cards, issued by U.S. banks only: Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express.
- Debit cards (also called check cards, ATM cards or banking cards) with a Visa or MasterCard logo on the front.
- Google Checkout or PayPal.
- Business/personal checks, money orders, and cashier checks, issued by U.S. banks only: available for purchase of all products except club card flyers. If you decide to use this payment method, you should select "Purchase Order" on the order form and indicate in the "Comments" section that you will send us a check for order payment. Please note that your order will remain on hold need payment until we receive the check with the correct order total, including tax and shipping fees.
- Purchase orders for government organizations and educational institutions only, pending credit verification
We do not accept checks, money orders or credit cards issued by foreign (non-U.S.) banks.
| Q | When am I charged for my order?
If you pay by credit card, the money is charged to your credit card at the time the order is placed. If you are a government or educational institution paying by purchase order, you will be invoiced once your order has been placed and PsPrint has approved your purchase order request.
| Q | How do purchase orders work?
Purchase orders are accepted for government organizations and educational institutions ONLY. We are unable to complete purchase orders for private companies or individuals.
For government organizations or educational institutions, we will invoice you once your order is placed.
To be considered for payment via purchase order, please email email@example.com for details. To help expedite your order, send the following information in your email:
- Your name, contact phone number and email address
- Your order number (if an order has been placed)
- The name and address of your government organization or educational institution
To confirm your purchase order, you will need to fax a copy of the purchase order to PsPrint at 510-444-5369 (attention: Chela). You will also need to mail the original purchase order to: PsPrint, LLC; Attn: Chela; 2861 Mandela Parkway; Oakland, CA 94608.
| Q | Can I pay for my order with a check debit card?
You may pay for your order with a debit card showing a Visa or MasterCard logo. Your bank will deduct the purchase amount from your checking account balance. Note that there are some restrictions on the use of debit cards, such as limitations on the number of daily transactions and a set daily withdrawal limit.
| Q | Can I pay for someone else's order using my check debit or credit card?
Yes. Please note that the card billing address must match the address on record with the credit card company where your statements are sent.
| Q | Why does the billing address have to match with my address on file at the credit card company?
Both your credit card company and PsPrint use the billing address as part of the identification process to protect you from unauthorized purchases. If the billing address entered on the PsPrint billing page does not match the address where your credit card company sends your statements, the credit card company will not authorize the charge.
| Q | What payment information is needed?
During the "Billing & Shipping" step, you will be asked to choose a payment method. For credit cards you will need to enter your credit card type, cardholder name, credit card number, expiration date, and security code, as well as your name, address and phone number as they appear on your credit card statements.
For check or money order payments, you will need to select "Purchase Order" as your payment option on the order form and indicate in the "Comments" section that you will send us a check for order payment. Please note that your order will remain on hold need payment until we receive the check with the correct order total, including tax and shipping fees.
For purchase order payments, you will need to enter your Purchase Order number. Note that purchase orders are for government organizations and educational institutions only, pending credit verification.