Ordering Process for Mailing Services
| Ordering Process |
Ordering Process for Mailing Services:
- When creating your printed product, you need to ensure that your design meets postal guidelines and includes the appropriate indicia (bulk mail permit box) by downloading the appropriate product template. Note: you need to consider these guidelines before submitting the final artwork for your printing job.
- Email a low resolution PDF file that contains your artwork to Mailhouse@psprint.com. We will review your design and confirm that we can mail it. Please include a phone number in your email in case we need to contact you via telephone.
- Receive a price quote for mailing services using our Instant Quote Tool on the postcard, brochure, greeting card, invitation card, newsletter or booklet product pages.
- Place your order online using our standard postcard, brochure or greeting card ordering process.
- Upload your approved design, select your artwork, approve and send to press.
- Email Mailhouse@psprint.com with your order number in the subject line and your mailing list attached as a comma separated text file (CSV) or other approved file as outlined in Mailing Service FAQs.
- Please indicate via email or posted note on the order if you would like to ship or recycle any overruns once the mailing is complete. Please note that extra handling and shipping fees may apply for returning overruns.
- PsPrint will send you sample pieces for review prior to mailing. If you want us to overnight this printed piece, you will be charged a $20 overnight fee.
- Once you have received the printed piece in the mail, if there is a problem with your printed piece, you should send an open note describing the issue.
PsPrint will mail as many pieces as possible once your list is processed, even sometimes going above the ordered quantity. You will be charged for any additional pieces mailed based on prorated pricing. If you do not want more than the ordered quantity mailed, please be sure to let us know. Conversely, if we mail less than the ordered quantity, we will refund you the unused postage and fees for the balance of the materials.
When mailing brochures, our mailing services include one clear tab per letter folded piece. Since additional fees may apply to brochure products with other folding methods, you should review pricing on the appropriate brochure product landing page. Mailing service for the greeting card product includes either insertion of the cards into the ordered envelopes or one clear tab on a self-mailing card.
Additional charges apply for the following options:
- Mail List Merging Services: $25 per additional file imported.
- Returning Overruns: $20 handling fee + UPS Ground shipping charges for returned overruns.
- Special Inserts: $0.03 per insert per piece.
- Special Mail List Programming: $50 per hour for extra programming needed to process a mail list that does not meet our mail list guidelines. Note: minimum fee is $25.
- Labels for Printed Pieces: $0.25 per label per piece.
- Inkjet Indicia: $0.03 per piece if customer does not properly use PsPrint indicia included in appropriate product template.
- Additional Single Tabbing: $40 per 1,000 folded pieces (one clear tab per piece).
- Additional Double Tabbing: $80 per 1,000 folded pieces (two clear tabs per piece).
- Rush Delivery Fee: $50 per 1,000 pieces that require rush delivery.
- Split Mailing Fee: $75 per drop to split a larger mailing order into several drops.
- International Mailing Fee: $1.25 per piece mailing to an address outside the United States.