| Die Cutting |
Get your printed piece into shape! Our die-cutting service lets you choose from a variety of shapes, which you can browse at our Die Gallery, ranging from circles and ovals to Rolodex cards, table tents and door hangers.
For a truly unique look, let PsPrint make a one-of-a-kind shape for you. Custom dies start at $100. The price increases based on size and complexity.
For a custom die quote
Email an EPS or PDF with a vector outline of the exact size and shape of the cut that you are looking for to email@example.com.
Die-Cut Printing Guidelines
You will need to upload:
- A print file uploaded to the site and attached to the order, following all of our usual guidelines.
- A vector file that contains the dieline as a black outline.
- An FPO file showing the dieline superimposed on top of the print file, uploaded to the account for reference but not attached.
In order to ensure the best quality for your die-cut project, please follow these guidelines:
- Make sure that your artwork fits the exact size and shape of the die you have selected.
- Be sure that the file includes a 1/8" bleed outside of the entire cut line.
- Include a 1/8" safety area within the cut line where there is no text or important images.
- If you have a border, it must be at least .25" on all sides.
- Follow the application-specific file preparation instructions in our help center.
- Failure to follow these instructions will result in your job being delayed.