Double Parallel Fold Brochure Defined
- A double parallel fold brochure–also known as a parallel center brochure–is constructed by folding an 8.5” x 11”, 8.5” x 14”, 11” x 17” or 11” x 25.5” sheet of paper in half, and then in half once again.
- The versatile double parallel brochure mailer is ideal for transactional mailings, customer reports, HR communications and more.
Double Parallel Fold Brochure Panels & Pages
- Panels are two-sided sections of the final printed brochure, and a double parallel brochure has four panels.
- A page is one side of a brochure panel, and a double parallel brochure has eight pages.
- For double parallel brochures, the paper is folded in half, and then in half once again.
- Six pages are normally used for content, reserving the front page for the cover and the back page for company information.
|Cards||Marketing Materials||Business Identity||Direct Mailers||Event Promotion|