Tri-Fold / Letter-Fold Brochure Defined
- A tri-fold brochure–also known as a letter-fold brochure–is constructed by folding an 8.5” x 11”, 8.5” x 14”, 11” x 17” or 11” x 25.5” sheet of paper twice.
- Direct mail brochure campaigns commonly feature a tri-fold brochure.
Tri-Fold / Letter-Fold Brochure Panels & Pages
- Panels are two-sided sections of the final printed brochure, and a tri-fold brochure has three panels.
- A page is one side of a brochure panel, and a tri-fold brochure has six pages.
- For tri-fold brochures, the inside right panel folds to the left and the inside left panel folds to the right on the top, forming a cover.
|Cards||Marketing Materials||Business Identity||Direct Mailers||Event Promotion|