Right-Angle Half Fold Brochure Defined
- A right-angle half fold brochure also known as a French fold brochure is constructed by folding an 8.5” x 11”, 8.5” x 14”, 11” x 17” or 11” x 25.5” sheet of paper in half horizontally, and then in half once again vertically.
- The 11” x 25.5” brochure with a right-angle half fold is ideal for mailing posters.
Right-Angle Half Fold Brochure Panels & Pages
- Panels are two-sided sections of the final printed brochure, and a right-angle half fold brochure has four panels.
- A page is one side of a brochure panel, and a right-angle half fold brochure has eight pages.
- For right-angle half fold brochures, the paper is folded in half horizontally, and then in half once again vertically.