- Design Templates
- Services & Resources
- Free Sample Kit
This is a trade promotion and is not open to consumers. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Introduction. In these rules “PsPrint” “PSP” “Sponsor” “we” “our” and “us” refers to Deluxe Small Business Sales, Inc. d/b/a PsPrint, the Sponsor of the Contest and “you” “yours” “their” and “theirs” refers to Eligible Entrants of the Contest. In PSP’s Card & Calendar Design Contest (“Contest”) Participants will upload their original card and calendar designs to our website for online voting for the chance to win Amazon.com gift cards and free printing from PsPrint.
2. Eligibility, Participation. The Contest begins 12:00:01am (PDT) on August 23, 2013 and ends 11:59:00pm (PDT) on September 27, 2013 (“Contest Period”). The Contest is open only to small business entities with fewer than 50 employees that are legally domiciled in the 50 United States or the District of Colombia (excluding Puerto Rico) (collectively, “Entrant” or “Entrants”). Entries must be submitted by an authorized representative of the small business entity (owner, officer or other authorized employee), 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (or 19, if representative is a resident of Alabama or Nebraska). Neither an owner, officer or employee of an eligible small business entity is eligible to enter on his/her own individual behalf and only the small business entity is eligible for prize award. Officers, directors, agents and employees of Deluxe Corporation, its affiliates and subsidiaries and each of their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. How to Enter, Design Submission Criteria. During the Contest Period, Entrants must navigate to www.psprint/contest.com (the “Contest Site”), click on the “Enter Contest” button and follow the prompts to enter their contact information and upload their designs. Submitted designs that are in compliance with these Official Rules will be available on the Contest Site for viewing and voting. PSP is not responsible for any unauthorized use of designs by others. Images are submitted for contest entry by upload to one of the six category groups found at the Contest Site. Submitting duplicate/identical designs can result in disqualification from this contest without prior warning.
3.1 Submitted designs will be considered “Eligible Entries” (or each an “Eligible Entry”) provided that they (a) are the original work of the Entrant; (b) are suitable for publication (i.e., must not be defamatory, obscene or indecent); (c) have not won previous awards or been previously used for public display by any third party; (d) do not contain copyrighted works owned by third parties, reference any third party trademarks, names or third party logos or otherwise infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party; (e) do not invade the privacy, publicity or other such rights of any person, firm or entity; (f) are consistent with our business goals and objectives, and applicable laws and/or regulations.
3.2 As a condition of entry into the Contest, and by submitting your design for consideration and voting, Entrants warrant and represent that they own all design content, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights thereto and that the submitted design does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party. Sponsor’s determination as to whether the submission potentially violates the submission criteria is final.
3.3 Entries may be subject to editorial review in the Sponsor’s sole discretion for content eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules before being declared a winning design. Entries containing false information, prohibited material or inappropriate content, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may be disqualified. Once submitted, and accepted by us, Eligible Entries may not be changed, altered or modified.
3.4 Once submitted, Eligible Entries become the property of the PSP and will not be returned. Proof of submission or sending is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible or misdirected requests, which are void. Incomplete or ineligible entries and entries received outside the Contest Period will not be entered into the Contest.
3.5 Only one Eligible Entry is allowed per Entrant per category. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than one Eligible Entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entries and disqualify that Entrant. Use of any automated system to participate in the Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
3.6 By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to have their submitted designs displayed on the Contest Site (or another of our websites), newsletters, blogs, press releases and other communication channels at its discretion without any form of compensation.
3.7 Designs may be uploaded in the following file formats:
4. Three Design Categories
6. How to Cast a Vote in the Contest. To cast your vote, visit the Contest Site and follow the voting prompts. Eligible Entries will be available on the Contest Site for viewing and rating by others. Entrants who submit a design for voting may rate other people’s entries, but not their own. Winners from each Prize category below will be selected and posted on the Contest Site by judges that consist of a select panel of PsPrint employees and design experts.
7. Judging Process. The competition has two rounds: one round of voting on the Contest Site and one round of selection by the Sponsor’s team. The ultimate winner is decided by a combination of popular rating and editorial selection by the Sponsor.
7.1 Round 1 – Qualification and Elimination. During this round, any Contest Site visitor may vote for their favorite design. Limit one vote per voter per day. After the voting is complete, there will be a top 20 list of designs. If we do not receive a sufficient number of entries in compliance with the Contest Rules, we may, at our discretion, select fewer finalists.
7.2 Round 2 – Final. During this round, any Contest Site visitor may vote for their favorite of the remaining designs. Limit one vote per voter per day. After the voting is complete the design that receives the most votes will be eligible to receive a Prize. Sponsor reserves the right of editorial selection at its sole discretion.
8. Submission and Voting Schedule
9. Winning and Prizes. There is one (1) grand prize for each design category consisting of $2000 gift card from Amazon.com and free printing of 250 copies of the winning design (ARV $418.20); one (1) first place prize for each design category consisting of $750 gift card from Amazon.com and free printing of 250 copies of the winning design (ARV $418.20; one (1) second place for each design category consisting of $500 gift card from Amazon.com and free printing of 150 copies of the winning design (ARV $343.78); and one (1) third place prize for each design category consisting of $300 gift card from Amazon.com and free printing of 50 copies of the winning design (ARV $306.57). The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prize winners must show proof of identity upon request. PsPrint retains the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make prize substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever. Prize winners may be required to complete a W-P or Form 1099 in accordance with applicable law. On or around October 2, 2013, winners of all prizes will be notified using the valid email address provided during entry. Winners will also be announced on the Contest Site.
10. General. Void where prohibited by law. No substitution, cash redemption, assignment or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Sponsor shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners or for incomplete, unintelligible entries or entries not received by the entry deadline, or interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, computer hardware or software, and other technical errors or failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Contest; unauthorized human intervention; failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Contest, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Entrants found to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Contest, or acting in violation of these Official Rules. Official results of this Contest as well as the selection of winners are determined by the Sponsor and are final. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to change or cancel this Contest or these Official Rules at any time, without prior notice or if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond its reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Contest, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Entrant indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified PsPrint at all times from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omission of the Entrant and/or a breach of these Official Rules. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PsPrint, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal costs) arising out of or accruing from (a) any material uploaded or otherwise provided by the Entrant that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy, (b) any misrepresentation made by the Entrant in connection with the Contest; (c) any non-compliance by the Entrant with these Rules; and (d) claims brought by persons or entities other than the parties to these Official Rules arising from or related to the Entrant’s involvement with the Contest.
This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota and Entrants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Minnesota courts, both state and federal, for any disputes arising out of this promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prizes or in the administration of the Contest.
11. Sponsor. Deluxe Small Business Sales, Inc. d/b/a PsPrint 2861 Mandela Parkway, Oakland, CA 94608